Energetic Marketing offers a refund policy with the following conditions:
- Request timing and amount refundable:
- a) For digital/electronic products, assuming that the delivery takes place at the same time as the payment, the refund requests must be made within 30 days of the purchase date. In this case, the amount refundable is 95 percent of the total price.
- b) For physical products already shipped out, refund requests must be made within 30 days from the day the product was shipped. In this case, the amount refundable is 90 percent of the total price (shipping costs excluded).
- c) For physical products not yet shipped due to company delay, the refund request can be done anytime. In this case, the amount refundable is 95 percent of the total price (shipping costs included).
- d) For physical products already shipped but not received due to shipping company issues, the refund request can be done anytime (until the tracking code can be traced). In this case, the amount refundable is 95 percent of the total price (shipping costs excluded).
- e) For unshipped physical products with shipping address issues (that means that the user provided an incorrect shipping address), the refund request can be done anytime. If the request is done within 30 days of the order purchase date, the amount refundable will be 90 percent of the total price (shipping costs included). If the refund request is done after the 30 days are up, the amount refundable will be 50 percent of the total price (shipping costs included).
- f) For physical products shipped and subsequently returned to the Company due to shipping address issues (that means that the user refuses delivery of the shipment or that the user provided an incorrect shipping address), the refund request can be done anytime. If the request is done within 30 days of the order purchase date, the amount refundable will be 90 percent of the total price (shipping costs excluded). If the refund request is done after the 30 days are up, the amount refundable will be 50 percent of the total price (shipping costs excluded).
- Products purchased with Loyalty Points are eligible for refund. According to refund policy, the request for refund must be made before the product has shipped. If the refund is accepted, the Loyalty Points will be restored, and the costs paid will be reimbursed
- For the countries where this policy is valid we don’t consider any Member inventory orders particular terms;
- Users may return individual products that are purchased as part of a kit, bundle, or a package (partial refund). The benefits of the bundle (discounts or free products) are lost and the items retained are full price computed. Refund amounts are calculated according to the full price
of the items retained. Example: If the user has bought a personal pack, the refund amount will be calculated by subtracting the full cost of the retained products (even if the item in the bundle was promotional and free).
- The company accepts the refund only on products that the user has personally purchased from the company. The Company does not provide refunds for products or services purchased from another distributor;
- To request refunds, users need to contact customer care through usual available channels. The user must provide the order number at the time the request is made. The user will receive a Refund ID and must follow the procedure.
- Users must receive approval for returns by completing a Return Merchandise Authorization for a Refund (“Refund-RMA”). Only after users get their RMA number can they ship products back to the Company.
- RMA numbers expire 30 days after their creation. Users must ship back products in time for them to arrive within 30 days.
Products sent to the Company without a valid and authorized RMA or with an expired RMA (more than 30 days) will not qualify for a refund, and the product will be returned to the user at his or her expense.
- The money back payments of the refund will be executed within 60 days of the time the returned product is received (or 60 days from the approval if there are no products to ship back).
- After payments, users will receive a confirmation email.
- 1 Brand packaging and seals must be intact.
Example: A user with a Premium Bundle opens primary package He or she can ask for a refund only for the unopened Product.
- Products must be in their original condition; only unaltered packs and unopened, unsoiled, unused product will be eligible for a refund.
- Product must be in a condition approved for resale and restock in order to be eligible for refund. An item approved for resale must be in its original packaging with seals and wrapping in place.
- The Company does not accept the refund request for the following cases that are managed as “Exchange-RMA”:
- Defective products
- Product is used/worn or altered
- Physical damage to the box or to the product
- If sealed package of branded products is open
- The packet was empty/some item or accessory was missing
- All return shipping costs must be paid by the user and will not be refunded.
- Refunds, wherever applicable, will be processed by reversing the mode of payment.
- The Company may evaluate, at its sole discretion, whether to close customer or member accounts.
Energetic Marketing reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Refund Policy at any time. It is your responsibility to check this document periodically for changes.